Learn With Our Upholstery Classes in Shreveport, LA
At Next Door Upholstery, we are the upholstery experts in the Shreveport, LA area and want to share our knowledge with all those interested in learning a new ability. It is a cost-effective workshop that will not only provide you with knowledge and skills about furniture upholstery but have fun and enjoy!
If you book your class, you can get the following benefits:
- All tools and staples are supplied
- Half an hour lunch break
- Classes with a maximum of 7 students
- One-to-one time with the instructor
- Free parking in an ample space
Guests need to bring/supply their own item they wish to reupholster, Next Door Upholstery does not supply an item to reupholster.
Develop Your Skills With Us
Get More Info About the Workshops
In our upholstery training, you will learn all the basic techniques, from stripping out webbing to polishing, if your piece requires so. No matter your age or level of experience, this workshop is perfect for you! You can work at your own pace and reap the rewards once your project is complete. In addition to your project, you must provide your own fabric/top cover and any trimmings such as braids or decorative nails, which we can help you with.
Terms And Conditions
- For cancellations, please notify us a.s.a.p. Refunds will only be made no later than two weeks before the start date. After this time, you will lose your deposit.
- If you have started and are unable to attend any booked sessions, please notify us as soon as you can, and we will do our best to transfer you to another date, providing we can re-sell your place.
- We reserve the right to reschedule a workshop if numbers are too low to make it viable to run or will offer to transfer any bookings to other available dates.
- If the workshop is canceled for reasons beyond our control, alternative dates will be arranged.
Note the Following Details
Rough Timeline Guide
Bearing in mind experience and ability to learn.
- Footstool, headboard, overstuffed dining chair, drop-in seats, ottoman: 1-3 sessions.
- For a small armchair/wing chair, 3-7 sessions.
Location: Next Door Upholstery
Start date: Classes start on April 16th, 2022
Duration: Every Saturday for 6 weeks
Time: 10 am – 3.30 pm
Locations: Next Door Upholstery
Start date: Every Saturday runs for six weeks
Time: 10 am – 3.30 pm
For further information/bookings, please get in touch with us.
Reserve Your Place Today!
Contact us Now!
At Next Door Upholstery, we are one of the most reliable, creative, and dedicated furniture upholstery shops in the Shreveport, LA, area. We offer our upholstery classes to help you learn more about leather upholstery repair, couch upholstery repair, and more!
The cost per session is $90. Please note that we require a deposit of $40 per session (full payment to be made no later than two weeks before the start date).